Short Love Poems
- Your love I bought, And nothing else I need to buy.You're always on my mind, Truly, you're one of a kind.My sweetheart you'll always be, Whether I live, or die.
- Your love conquered my mind.
- Your beauty drove me blind.I surrendered & obeyed, No longer asking for aid. Your look is sharp & keen, You deserve to be my Queen.
- The moon is green with envy, The sun turned into ice. The stars are shy of your cheeks, And jealous of your eyes.
- No.. You don't deserve a phone call,
- Or an email,
- Male & female.
- I'll never let you down, beware, Nor will I forget you, I swear! How could I forget your blonde hair? Or your dark eyes, or your motherly care. And I'll forever love you, is this fair?